Acacia Research Corp (ACTG.O)
20 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|47||2001||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer|
|51||2017||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Acacia Research reports Q2 GAAP loss per share $0.28
- Federal Circuit upholds Acacia patent against smartphone makers
- Newegg wins attorneys' fees in "baseless" Acacia patent case
- BRIEF-Acacia's units sign patent license agreement with ZTE Corp
- BRIEF-Acacia research corp says co's subsidiaries entered into agreement with Vizio