Aehr Test Systems (AEHR.O)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|55||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance|
|60||2001||President of Aehr Test Systems, Japan K.K.|
|67||2014||Vice President - Operations|
|60||2013||Vice President - Worldwide Sales|
- BRIEF-Aehr Test Systems says thermal chambers are expected to ship through Aehr Test's fiscal Q3
- BRIEF-Aehr Test Systems Q4 non-gaap loss per share $0.03
- BRIEF-Aehr Test Systems gets follow-on order exceeding $1.9 mln
- BRIEF-Aehr Test Systems says 3.85 ml common shares priced at $3.90 per share
- BRIEF-AEHR Test Systems intends to sell about $15 mln shares in an underwritten registered public offering