American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|50||2015||Global Brand President — aerie|
|44||2015||Global Brand President – American Eagle Outfitters|
|43||2012||Chief Operations Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-American Eagle Outfitters expands to India; new license agreement with Aditya Birla Group
- Strong Aerie sales drive American Eagle results
- UPDATE 3-Strong Aerie sales drive American Eagle results
- Teen apparel maker American Eagle's quarterly profit nearly halves
- BRIEF-Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail enters agreement with American Eagle Outfitters