Agrana Beteiligungs AG (AGRV.VI)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|66||1992||Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2014||Independent Second Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|61||2009||Independent First Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|44||2015||Member of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer|
- BRIEF-Agrana, S Immo to replace Conwert and Vienna Airport in ATX index
- BRIEF-Agrana Beteiligungs Q1 profit up at 50.9 million euros
- BRIEF-Agrana Beteiligungs to double wheat starch capacity in Pischelsdorf
- BRIEF-AGRANA Beteiligungs Q1 EBIT up to EUR 69.8 million
- BRIEF-Agrana Beteiligungs FY revenue up 3.4 pct at 2.56 billion euros