Aimia Inc (AIM.TO)
19 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Group Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|59||2017||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||President - Global Loyalty Solutions|
- BRIEF-Aimia sells air miles trademarks for Canada to diversified Royalty Corp for total consideration of up to $67 million
- BRIEF-Aimia reports Q2 loss per share $0.19
- Aimia suspends dividend payments
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls, weighed by energy stocks and Aimia slump
- BRIEF-Aimia suspends payment of all dividends on both outstanding shares