ALLETE Inc (ALE)
21 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2016||Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|51||2016||Senior Vice President and Chief Legal and Administrative Officer|
|51||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer – Regulated Operations and President – SWL&P|
|55||2012||Senior Vice President - External Affairs|
- BRIEF-Allete subsidiary U.S. Water acquires Tonka Water
- BRIEF-Allete Q2 earnings per share $0.72
- BRIEF-Allete declared a quarterly dividend of 53.5 cents
- BRIEF-Nobles 2 Power Partners signs power purchase agreement with Minnesota Power
- BRIEF-Minnesota Power to request addition of 250 megawatts of wind power capacity