Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2012||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2014||Chief Executive Officer|
|70||2014||General Manager of People, Resources and Technology, Executive Director|
|56||2012||Deputy General Director of Communication and External Relations|
|49||2014||Deputy Director of Business Banking|
- Spain looking at placing 7 to 8 pct of Bankia shares - Economy Minister
- Spain to continue Bankia privatisation soon - Bankia chairman
- BRIEF-Bankia seen with bad loan ratio of around 8.5 pct end 2017- CEO
- BRIEF-Further stake sales in Bankia possible after BMN merger - CEO
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankia, Bankinter beat forecasts despite margin squeeze