CACI International Inc (CACI.N)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|79||2007||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|62||2007||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|67||2000||President - U.K. Operations; Chief Executive of CACI Limited|
|2017||President - U.S. Operations|
- BRIEF-CACI awarded $28.7 mln task order to support U.S. Air Force
- BRIEF-CACI awarded $173 mln task order to provide modeling and simulation sensor development support to U.S. Army
- BRIEF-Caci awarded $51 million task order to provide software development support to U.S. Air force 90th cyberspace operations squadron
- BRIEF-CACI reports Q4 diluted earnings per share $1.76
- BRIEF-CACI International sees 2018 EPS $6.52 - $6.84