DDR Corp (DDR.N)
20 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|47||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|46||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|52||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|53||2016||Executive Vice President - Leasing & Development|
- BRIEF-DDR provides additional update on impact from Hurricane Maria
- BRIEF-DDR provides update on impact from hurricane Maria
- BRIEF-DDR reports minimal damage in southeast from Hurricane Irma
- BRIEF-DDR Corp - pricing of $350 million of senior unsecured notes in an underwritten public offering
- Fitch Rates DDR's Sr. Unsecured Notes 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable