Delek Group Ltd (DGRLY.PK)
17 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2003||Chairman of the Board|
|64||2003||Chief Executive Officer|
|44||2008||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|39||2011||Chief Executive Officer of two Subsidiaries of the Company|
- Israel's Delek to sell 4.9 percent of insurer Phoenix to Sirius
- Israel's Delek to sell 4.9 pct of insurer Phoenix to Sirius
- BRIEF-Delek Group Q2 revenue ILS 1.6 bln versus ILS 1.4 bln last ago
- Israel's Delek Group Q2 profit more than doubles
- Sale of Israeli insurer Phoenix to China's Yango called off