Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
20 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|40||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
|54||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|51||2017||General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
- BRIEF-Mclaren Health Care and Elekta mutually terminate long-term agreement
- BRIEF- IBA and Elekta enter MOU regarding comprehensive partnership
- BRIEF-Elekta and IBA partner to advance proton therapy treatments
- BRIEF-Elekta and Brainlab collaborate to streamline treatment workflows for stereotactic radiation therapy
- UPDATE 1-Elekta repeats margin target as Q1 core profit lags expectations