DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG (ERMGk.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2009||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|62||1995||Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2014||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|46||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board|
|51||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board, Chief Digital Officer|
- BRIEF-DEAG Deutsche Entertainment acquires stake in virtual reality entertainment company Timeride
- BRIEF-DEAG Deutsche Entertainment H1 operating result turns to profit of 0.3 mln euros
- BRIEF-DEAG to buy British event promoter Flying Music
- BRIEF-DEAG: forecast for 2017 confirmed at AGM
- BRIEF-DEAG Deutsche Entertainment Q1 operating result stable at 0.2 million euros