Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|64||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President - Research & Development|
|57||2015||Chief Medical Officer|
|59||2015||Independent Lead Director|
- BRIEF-Meditor Group Ltd reports 8.2 pct passive stake in Esperion Therapeutics Inc
- BRIEF-Esperion announces proposed public offering of common stock
- BRIEF-Co announces positive top-line results from Phase 2 study of Bempedoic Acid / Ezetimibe combination plus Atorvastatin
- BRIEF-Esperion reports initiation of phase 2 study of bempedoic acid added-on to a pcsk9 inhibitor
- BRIEF-Esperion reports Q1 net loss per common share $1.80