EXFO Inc (EXF.TO)
20 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|54||1996||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance|
|2007||Vice President - Manufacturing Operations and Customer Service|
|2010||Vice President - Sales, EMEA|
- BRIEF-Astellia and EXFO agree on EXFO's takeover bid on Astellia's shares
- BRIEF-Exfo reaches agreement with Astellia over filing of public tender offer for Astellia's shares
- BRIEF-EXFO in exclusive negotiations to buy Yenista Optics
- BRIEF- EXFO acquires 33.1 percent stake in Astellia
- BRIEF-EXFO acquires 33.1 pct stake in Astellia, plans to launch voluntary takeover bid of co