Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLPL.SI)
25 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2014||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|45||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2009||Chief Financial Officer|
|47||2014||President of Global Logistic Properties Limited - Japan|
|54||2014||President of Global Logistic Properties Limited - Brazil|
- BRIEF-Global Logistic Properties completes JPY51.6 bln sale of properties in japan
- BRIEF-Global Logistic Properties signs agreement to sell four Japan Properties
- BRIEF-Global Logistic Properties says clf2 Singapore acquired Hallmark International Investment
- Fitch Affirms Mapletree Industrial Trust at 'BBB+'/Stable
- UPDATE 4-State-owned China Unicom to raise $12 bln from Alibaba, Tencent, others