Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.F)
16 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|49||2017||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Global Services|
|63||2010||Executive Vice President - Science and Technology, President - Lilly Research Laboratories|
|48||2013||Senior Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer|
|54||2013||Senior Vice President, General Counsel|
- BRIEF-Eli Lilly declares Q4 dividend of $0.52/share
- BRIEF-Eli Lilly sets quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share
- BRIEF-BIOLOGICS SAYS SELECTED BY ELI LILLY TO BE IN LIMITED DISTRIBUTION NETWORK FOR VERZENIO
- BRIEF-U.S. PTO rules in Eli Lilly's favor on Alimta
- BRIEF-Eli lilly says Lilly Endowment Inc reports open market sale of 205,000 shares of co's common stock on Oct. 4