Lenovo Group Ltd (LNVGY.PK)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2011||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|62||2015||Corporate President, Chief Operating Officer|
|49||2016||Co-President, Senior Vice President - of the Mobile Business Group focusing on Lenovo’s Mobile business in China.|
|59||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2016||Executive Vice President, Co-President - Mobile Business Group, Chairman and President of Motorola.|
- After roads and railways, China's Silk Road dealmakers eye financial firms
- Court orders Intel case review in EU antitrust blow |
- UPDATE 3-Court orders Intel case review in EU antitrust blow
- EU's top court refers Intel antitrust case back to lower court
- Lenovo settles charges it sold laptops with compromised user security