NiSource Inc (NI.N)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Safety, Capital Execution and Technical Services|
|59||2007||Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Nisource reports Q2 GAAP loss per share $0.14 from continuing operations
- BRIEF-MRC Global renews integrated supply agreement with Nisource Inc
- BRIEF-Eric Butler joins NiSource board of directors
- BRIEF-Nisource Finance Corp offers to buy any and all outstanding 6.125 pct notes due 2022
- BRIEF-NiSource Q1 shr $0.65