Scotts Miracle-Gro Co (SMG.N)
25 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2008||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|47||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|47||2013||Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|62||2013||Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Chief Ethics Officer|
- BRIEF-Scotts Miracle-Gro - Unit entered into amendment no. 1 to master framework agreement
- BRIEF-Scotts Miracle-Gro completes sales of European and Australian businesses
- BRIEF-The scotts miracle-gro company increases quarterly dividend by 6 percent to $0.53 per share
- BRIEF-Scottsmiracle-Gro sees FY 2017 adjusted EPS $4.00 to $4.20
- BRIEF-Scotts Miracle-Gro Co, co's unit enters into a master repurchase agreement