Statoil ASA (STO)
21 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|61||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|64||2017||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|48||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|52||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Statoil and Eni award Hammerfest helicopter contract to Bristow
- UPDATE 1-Norway gas pipeline investors go to top court over tariff cut
- Aker BP plans to drill 6-8 exploration wells in 2018
- Statoil's Bahamas oil terminal to shut on Thursday ahead of Irma -traders
- BRIEF-Norway's Statoil expands South Africa exploration portfolio