UCB SA (UCB.BR)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2015||Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|67||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2017||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|57||2007||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|56||2015||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
- BRIEF-UCB's Briviact approved by FDA as monotherapy treatment of partial-onset seizures in adults
- BRIEF-UCB and Amgen announce detailed results from the phase 3 ARCH study
- BRIEF-UCB H1 net sales up at EUR 2.04 billion; increases FY 2017 outlook
- UCB increases 2017 outlook as profit rises in first half
- BRIEF-UCB and Dermira announce US and EU regulatory submissions for Cimzia