EXCO Resources Inc (XCO.N)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|34||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Treasurer|
|49||2015||Chief Operating Officer, Vice President|
|44||2017||Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Exco Resources announces changes to board and Pik Debt interest payments
- BRIEF-EXCO Resources reports Q2 earnings per share $6.13
- BRIEF-EXCO Resources files for offering of up to 72.7 mln shares
- BRIEF-EXCO Resources units are parties to purchase, sale agreement with Vog Palo Verde
- BRIEF-Exco Resources announces 1-for-15 reverse share split