Wharf Holdings Ltd (0004.HK)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|70||2015||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|65||2015||Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|59||2015||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
- BRIEF-City Developments to buy Ransomes Wharf site in London to develop £222 mln luxury residential project
- Fitch Revises Wharf Holdings' Outlook to Positive; Affirms at 'A-'
- Wharf Holdings completes sale of 4 bln yuan panda bonds in China
- Hong Kong tycoon Woo's Wharf agrees to sell telecom unit to TPG, MBK for $1.2 billion
- UPDATE 2-HK tycoon Woo's Wharf agrees to sell telecom unit to TPG, MBK for $1.2 bln