Hang Seng Bank Ltd (0011.HK)
29 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2007||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|64||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive|
|54||2009||Chief Financial Officer|
|57||2012||Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive, China|
|54||2016||Chief Operating Officer|
- Fitch Affirms Hang Seng Bank and CCB Asia; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE 1-Indebted Huishan Dairy under pressure as Bank of China calls in loan
- Indebted Huishan Dairy under pressure as Bank of China calls in loan
- BRIEF-Hang Seng Bank declared a first interim dividend for year ending 31 December 2017 of HK$1.2 per share
- BRIEF-Hang Seng Bank announces appointment of Margaret W H Kwan as executive director