Bank of East Asia Ltd (0023.HK)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||1997||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive|
|56||2009||Deputy Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer|
|55||2009||Deputy Chief Executive, Chief Investment Officer|
|70||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|65||Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
- BRIEF-Bank Of East Asia acquires 21 pct of issued share capital of Prasac Microfinance Institution Ltd
- BRIEF-Bank Of East Asia appoints Chan Kin-Por as independent non-executive director
- BRIEF-Bank of East Asia updates on legal proceedings
- BRIEF-Bank Of East Asia appoints Henry Tang Ying-Yen as independent non-executive director
- BRIEF-Bank Of East Asia says William Doo Wai-Hoi resigned as independent Non-Executive Director