Korea Electric Power Corp (015760.KS)
23 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- UPDATE 1-UK Moorside nuclear project in doubt after Toshiba writedown
- UPDATE 4-Delays, confusion as Toshiba reports $6.3 bln nuclear hit and slides to loss
- Delays, confusion as Toshiba reports $6 billion nuclear hit and slides to loss
- BRIEF-Toshiba: won't comment on speculation after report it is in talks to sell stake in NuGen to Kepco
- BRIEF-Toshiba considering selling interest in U.K. Nuclear venture to Korea Electric Power Corp- Nikkei