Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd (0178.HK)
26 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|61||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|58||2002||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|59||2008||Senior Vice President - Category Management & Product Development|
|55||2014||Senior Vice President, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia|
- BRIEF-Sa Sa International says Q2 group retail and wholesale turnover decreased by 2.3 pct
- BRIEF-Sa Sa International Holdings issues profit warning
- Fitch Publishes China Great Wall Asset Management's Rating of 'A'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Lightbridge enters investors rights agreement with General International Holdings - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd to shut down some of its shops in tourist districts - Nikkei