China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd (0291.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2012||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|47||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|45||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Executive Director|
|50||2013||Senior Vice President|
- BRIEF-China Resources Beer says Wang Qun tendered resignation as executive director and vice chairman
- Asian brewers, KKR-led investors vying for East Europe beer brands: sources
- BRIEF-China Resources Beer completes acquisition of share capital of China Resources Snow Breweries
- BRIEF-China Resources Beer Holdings Co considering bid for SABMiller PLC's central and eastern european assets, valued at about $6 bln- Bloomberg
- BRIEF-China Resources Beer aims to close the acquisition deal of the remaining Snow JV's stake in Oct