China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd (0291.HK)
21 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2012||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|48||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 1 - China Resources Beer H1 profit up 93.4 pct, lags forecast
- China Resources Beer says H1 profit up 93.4 pct
- BRIEF-China Resources Beer says HY profit attributable RMB1.17 bln
- BRIEF-China Resources Phoenix Healthcare updates on acquisitions of target companies
- UPDATE 1-China Resources Beer swings to profit in 2016, eyes acquisitions