Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|58||2015||Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2013||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|45||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2005||Executive President of the Group’s Beverage Business|
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp says qtrly net profit RMB433.5 mln
- China's Tingyi logs first quarterly profit rise in nearly 3 years
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Holdings says entered into master supply agreement with Marine Vision Investment
- UPDATE 1-Tingyi profit slumps to 10-yr low, sees challenging year ahead
- Tingyi profit slumps to 10-year low as consumers choose healthier snacks