China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
24 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|62||2010||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|51||2010||Vice President, Chief Architect, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment announces change of Chairman
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment says April contracted property sales amounted to hk$19.073 bln
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment says March land premium payable RMB9.85 bln
- Fitch: China Overseas Land's Results Show its Stability, Flexibility
- Chinese developers post 2016 profit growth as bubble worries linger