China Construction Bank Corp (0939.HK)
20 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2012||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|58||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director, Head of the Bank|
|56||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2013||Chief Risk Officer|
|58||2015||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
- BRIEF-Sino-Platinum Metals shareholder Yunnan Tin's debt-to-equity swap deal CCB won't not affect operation
- RPT-China Construction Bank kicks off $1.5 bln debt-to-equity swap with Yunnan Tin
- China Construction Bank kicks off $1.5 billion debt-to-equity swap with Yunnan Tin
- China Construction Bank kicks off $1.5 bln debt-to-equity swap with Yunnan Tin
- RPT-CCB/Metdist to build Chinese metals trading team in London -sources