China Construction Bank Corp (0939.HK)
20 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2012||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|58||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director, Head of the Bank|
|56||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2013||Chief Risk Officer|
|58||2015||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
- China's CCB signs $5 bln debt swap deals with three SOEs - media
- UPDATE 1-China's CCB seeks foreign investors for debt-for-equity swaps
- China Construction Bank in talks with foreign investors on debt-for-equity swap deals - exec
- China's CCB seals $3.1 billion debt-equity swap with Shandong Energy
- UPDATE 1-China's CCB seals $3.1 bln debt-equity swap with Shandong Energy