Lenovo Group Ltd (0992.HK)
30 Sep 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2011||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||2015||Corporate President, Chief Operating Officer|
|58||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|35||2014||Executive Vice President and President - Mobile Business Group|
|51||2014||Executive Vice President, President - Lenovo’s Americas Group|
- BRIEF-Lenovo group updates on disposal of the entire equity interests in a subsidiary
- Sunac China to buy property assets from Legend for $2.1 billion
- BRIEF-Lenovo will load Microsoft's Office, Onedrive,Skype on select devices running Android operating system
- Lenovo first-quarter profit leaps, helped by asset sale, but smartphone losses linger
- UPDATE 2-Lenovo Q1 profit leaps, helped by asset sale, but smartphone losses linger