BYD Co Ltd (1211.HK)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2002||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|53||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|44||2008||Vice President, General Manager - Second Business Division|
|52||2011||Vice President, Chief Engineer - Automobile Business, General Manager - Thirteenth Business Division|
- BRIEF-BYD sees 2016 net profit up 77.1 pct to 84.2 pct
- Chinese automaker BYD forecasts up to 84 percent profit rise for 2016
- Chinese automaker BYD forecasts up to 84 pct profit rise for 2016
- Daimler to sell Mercedes-Benz branded all-electric battery cars in China
- BRIEF-BYD to pay 3.67 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 H1 dividend