BYD Co Ltd (1211.HK)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2002||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|53||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|44||2008||Vice President, General Manager - Second Business Division|
|52||2011||Vice President, Chief Engineer - Automobile Business, General Manager - Thirteenth Business Division|
- BRIEF-BYD's unit, Daimler to boost capital in JV Shenzhen Denza New Energy for 1 bln yuan
- Unit of China's BYD to invest $100 mln in Argentina
- BRIEF-Obducat receives order from China
- BRIEF-BYD sees H1 FY 2017 net profit to down 20.3 pct to 31.4 pct
- UPDATE 1-Green car sales hit by China subsidy cut, denting Buffett-backed BYD