Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (2238.HK)
26 Jul 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board and Party Secretary|
|58||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|45||2005||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|49||2015||Deputy General Manager, Executive Director|
|2016||Deputy General Manager|
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group's unit to invest $163.7 mln in engine project
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile updates on June month production volume of vehicles
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group to boost unit's capital by 1.2 bln yuan
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Auto signs agreement with Huawei Technologies on business development
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group to pay FY 2016 annual div on June 13