Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (2238.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board and Party Secretary|
|58||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|45||2005||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager|
|51||2008||Deputy General Manager, Joint Company Secretary, Secretary to the Board, Executive Director|
|49||2015||Deputy General Manager, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group elects Feng Xingya as general manager
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile to boost capital at GAC Capital by 500 mln yuan
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group posts Oct production volume of 136,026 units
- Guangzhou Auto raising up to $2.2 bln in green car, proprietary brand push
- BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group propose non-public issuance of A shares