Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd (3099.T)
22 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|56||2017||Executive President, Executive President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Director of Finance & Accounting in Main Operations Unit|
|Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Group Human Resources|
|58||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director|
- BRIEF-Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings likely saw operating profit of 23.5 bln yen in fiscal 2016 - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings appoints new chairman
- BRIEF-Nikko Travel says outcome of ToB offered by Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings
- Japan's biggest department store appoints new CEO amid weak sales
- BRIEF-Isetan Mitsukoshi to tap Toshihiko Sugie as new president -Jiji