Bank of China Ltd (3988.HK)
23 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Head of the Bank|
|52||Chief Risk Officer|
|54||2016||Deputy Head of the Bank, Executive Director|
|53||2016||Deputy Head of the Bank, Executive Director|
- Bank of China paid Italy 20 mln euros to settle tax dispute linked to money laundering case - source
- BRIEF-Bank of China says Xu Luode resigned as executive vice president
- Bank of China main backer as ChemChina raises $20 billion for Syngenta deal
- Bank of China given license to operate in Pakistan by central bank
- Bank of China given licence to operate in Pakistan by central bank