Daicel Corp (4202.T)
5 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2010||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|64||2012||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|64||2012||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Support Center, Representative Director|
|2015||Senior Managing Executive Officer|
|61||2014||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Research & Development, Director|
- Takata bidders, carmakers to meet this month, $3 billion bid on table
- Takata bidders, carmakers to meet this month, $3 billion bid on table: sources
- BRIEF-Bidding group including Japan's Daicel placed highest bid for Takata in air bag maker's auction to find sponsor - Jiji
- Takata shortlists Daicel, KKR, Ningbo, others in rescue search: sources
- UPDATE 1-Takata shortlists Daicel, KKR, Ningbo, others in rescue search -sources