Liaoning SG Automotive Group Co Ltd (600303.SS)
26 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2005||Chairman of the Board|
|42||2008||Vice Chairman of the Board, President|
|45||2012||Executive Vice President, Director|
|40||2012||Executive Vice President, Director|
|45||2012||Executive Vice President (Finance), Director|
- BRIEF-Liaoning SG Automotive's vehicle sales up 8.2 pct in March
- BRIEF-Liaoning SG Auto cancels new energy car components JV with S.Korea's Samsung SDI
- BRIEF-Liaoning AG Automotive's vehicle sales up 50.8 pct y/y in Feb
- CORRECTED-BRIEF-Liaoning SG Auto's biggest shareholder to sell shares to Hawtai Motor for 2.3 bln yuan
- BRIEF-Liaoning SG Auto's biggest shareholder to sell shares to Hawtai Motor for 2.3 bln yuan