Wangfujing Group Co Ltd (600859.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Wangfujing's share trade to halt pending announcement related to asset restructuring
- BRIEF-Wangfujing Group gets regulatory approval to issue up to 2.0 bln yuan bonds
- BRIEF-Wangfujing's unit plans to buy commercial property for up to 670.3 mln yuan
- BRIEF-Wangfujing Group's Q1 net profit up 1.5 pct y/y
- BRIEF-Wangfujing Group to invest 20 mln yuan to set up trading JV with partners