PetroChina Co Ltd (601857.SS)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|53||2014||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|59||2015||Vice President, Executive Director|
- Petrochina's refinery, gas fields and pipelines unaffected by Sichuan quake
- BRIEF-Saudi Aramco in talks to buy Petrochina refinery stake- WSJ, citing sources
- LNG Canada targets 2018 for export terminal decision: CEO
- PetroChina unloading first Chinese purchase of oil from U.S. strategic reserves: shipping data
- PetroChina unloading first Chinese purchase of oil from US strategic reserves -shipping data