Funai Electric Co Ltd (6839.T)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||Executive President, Representative Director|
|Managing Executive Officer|
|58||2011||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Main Development Technology Unit, Director|
|47||2013||Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of AV System Business, Director of Digital Media Business|
- BRIEF-Elecom to buy stake in DX ANTENNA CO., LTD. from Funai Electric Co Ltd
- BRIEF-Funai Electric enters exclusive sales agreement with Yamada Denki - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Funai Electric files lawsuit on Tokyo High Court
- BRIEF-Tokyo District Court rejects Funai Electric's appeal
- BRIEF-Funai Electric gets approval to extend submitting of Q1 report for FY 2017 to Oct. 17