Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd (6981.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2007||President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|64||2008||Vice President, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2015||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, President of Tokyo Office|
|60||2015||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Components Business, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|54||2015||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology & Business Development, Director|
- BRIEF-Sony and Murata Manufacturing change business transfer date to July
- Samsung in talks with Japan's Murata for S8 batteries: Nikkei
- Samsung in talks with Japan's Murata for S8 batteries - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Samsung in talks with Murata Manufacturing for S8 batteries supply - Nikkei
- Japan's Murata aims to boost automotive revenue with Sony battery buy