Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)
30 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2008||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Compliance Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|53||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|57||2014||Executive Vice President, Director|
- Rouble's rise eases pain for foreign carmakers in Russia
- Factbox: British business navigates rocky path to Brexit
- Exclusive: Top Russian carmaker Avtovaz planning to delist from Moscow Exchange - sources
- BRIEF-Calsonic Kansei says outcome of ToB offered by KKR
- BRIEF-Nissan North America reports executive changes