Takata Corp (7312.T)
28 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2014||Chairman of the Board, President, Representative Director|
|2012||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance and Accounting|
|2012||Executive Officer, Chief Director of 3rd Customer, Chief Director of Human Resources|
|63||2012||Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Chief Director of Risk Management, Director|
|60||2012||Executive Officer, Chief Director of 2nd Customer, Chief Director of Production, Director|
- BRIEF-American Honda Motor Co advises owners of vehicles affected by Takata airbag inflator recalls to seek repair immediately
- UPDATE 1-U.S. auto recalls hit record high 53.2 million in 2016
- Mitsubishi South Africa recalls Pajero cars on airbag concerns
- CORRECTED-COLUMN-Will Takata plea deal kill civil suits against automakers?: Frankel
- Will Takata plea deal kill civil litigation against automakers?