Happinet Corp (7552.T)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|55||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Strategy Officer|
|59||2012||Senior Managing Executive Officer|
|57||2016||Managing Executive Officer, General Manager of Amusement Unit, Director|
- BRIEF-Software Research Associates Inc files lawsuit against Happinet
- BRIEF-Tokyo District Court raises delay damages amount to 822.3 mln yen for lawsuit between SRA Holdings unit and Happinet
- BRIEF-SRA Holdings unit receives judgments regarding lawsuits against Happinet Corp
- BRIEF-Happinet receives judgments of two lawsuits