Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
25 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2015||President, Representative Director|
|44||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Planning Office, Director|
|53||2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Planning & Production, Director|
|59||2016||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales|
|50||2016||Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Manufacturing|
- BRIEF-Nintendo says on April 28, a federal appeals court confirmed that patent asserted against Nintendo by Recognicorp should never have been granted
- Nintendo sees Switch console doubling profit, ending 8-year sales slide
- UPDATE 2-Nintendo sees Switch console doubling profit, ending 8-year sales slide
- Nintendo sees Switch console doubling full-year profit
- BRIEF-Gamestop announces new supply of Nintendo switch systems