Itochu Corp (8001.T)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2010||Chairman of the Board|
|66||2010||President, Representative Director|
|58||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|64||2015||Executive Vice President, President of Food Company, Representative Director|
|58||2016||Chief Administrative Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-RIZAP GROUP says alliance with FamilyMart and Itochu
- BRIEF-Itochu taking Ocean Pacific clothing brand to South Korea - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Jeans Mate signs license agreement on outdoor products manufacturing with ITOCHU Corporation
- Brazil's CSN says no definitive deal to sell stake in Congonhas
- BRIEF-Itochu aims to operate Chinese hospitals with Citic - Nikkei