Itochu Corp (8001.T)
26 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2010||President, Representative Director|
|65||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|59||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|59||2017||Chief Administrative Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Chief Information Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager CP·CITIC Strategy Office, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Toppan Printing and Itochu agreed to buy about a tenth stake in TPN Food Packaging - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Fuji Oil Holdings announces shareholding structure change
- UPDATE 1-Itochu CFO says to exit from cocoa venture with Transmar
- Itochu CFO says to exit from cocoa venture with Transmar
- Turkey gives Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ permission for local advisory services