Marubeni Corp (8002.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|64||2013||President, Representative Director|
|56||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2015||Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Life Industry Group, Representative Director|
|61||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, Representative Director|
- EU mergers and takeovers (Feb 8)
- UPDATE 1-Japan's Marubeni ups profit forecast on solar asset sales, firmer metal prices
- Marubeni books $369 mln impairment loss on U.S. oil, gas assets
- Thailand's PTT picks Marubeni-Itochu venture to supply natural gas pipeline
- U.S. wheat farmers fret over failing market hedges as incomes slump