Sumitomo Corp (8053.T)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|65||2012||President, Representative Director|
|63||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|62||2015||Executive Vice President, Manager of Transporting Machine & Construction Machine Business, Representative Director|
|63||2015||Executive Vice President, Manager of Environment & Infrastructure Business, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Sunac China says unit entered into equity transfer agreement with Calxon Group (Shanghai)
- Some Japan trading houses eye resuming Iran oil imports -sources
- Australia miner says surging coal prices curbing asset sales in sector
- BRIEF-Musashi Seimitsu Industry to transfer 25 pct stake in Hay Holding GmbH to Sumitomo Corp
- Sherritt, partners get deferral for Madagascar mine debt